Accelerating growth through foundational marketing
Grolea has helped EveryonePrint to:
- Increase website traffic by 300% through an SEO overhaul.
- Rank on the first page of Google for their #1 target keyword, “cloud printing solution,” by building a high-quality pillar page
- Unify sales and marketing tech stack to get better data and empower the marketing team to do more without developers.
- Increase the company’s valuation and get acquired by Y Soft through marketing results.
Aligning marketing and sales operations with the right tech stack to fuel growth
We needed to get a hold of the data to understand if our marketing efforts were making a difference. Pulling the required data and tracking our KPIs proved nearly impossible with EveryonePrint’s sales and marketing tech stack setup.
Their data was spread across several tools: Zoho (CRM), WordPress (CMS), HubSpot (marketing automation), Google Analytics (website data), and Zendesk (support). They built connections with Zapier, but there were often errors causing inconsistent data.
Because no marketing strategy or goals were defined, the tools were not configured or leveraged to track marketing attribution and lead quality. There was no defined lead handling process or easy way to see a visitor’s activity from its first touchpoint until conversion.
To tackle this, we migrated their CRM, CMS, and marketing automation into a single platform—HubSpot. Unifying the sales and marketing tech stack helped EveryonePrint with:
- Marketing attribution: Understand which channels generate leads and convert customers most successfully and why. This helped EveryonePrint become more data-driven and have the insights needed to make better decisions.
- Lead process and quality: Besides defining the lead process, we built a sales and marketing SLA to define responsibilities clearly. Lead statuses were implemented as part of the process to help us understand our lead quality and real impact.
- Automation: Workflows helped us create separate processes for MQLs and SQLs (including email nurturing) and automate lead assignments to sales so that marketing no longer had to hand leads over to sales manually.
- Reduce web development: HubSpot’s easy-to-use CMS allowed marketers to create and edit the website easily, so they no longer needed to rely on web developers.